Friday, August 31, 2012

August favorites


Shoes from Minnetonka, shirt from American Eagle, shorts are DIYed, glasses from Red Pineapple, earrings from a local art sale. 
 These five items have by far been my favorites this month. The shorts, which I found in a thrift shop and simply cut off, have been my prized possession this summer. I've worn them countless times. I had been wanting a pair of sandals like these for the longest time before I finally got them, and was very satisfied when I did. They have a moccasin like look to them, which I love. This shirt has been another of my most worn pieces this past month. It's simple, and white, which means that it goes with about everything. I've had these earrings for years, but just recently started wearing them a lot. Then last but not least, the glasses. I found these in a cute little boutique in St. Augustine called Red Pineapple and simply fell in love. They're just so cute! Sadly, I haven't worn them nearly as much as I would have liked to. I'm sure that the sun will still be shining in the next few months to come so I'll be sure to wear them more often :) -Vilda

No comments:

Post a Comment