Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Goodbye!

I finally finished a task that's been long overdue: cleaning out my closet. Its something that I've been putting off for months now, and considering the fact that I haven't had any major plans for the past few days I felt that it was suiting. At first I was having trouble getting rid of everything, like usual. I put almost every clothing item that I was unsure about in the "maybe pile" and then ended up trying it all on. Yes, it was a waste of time, but it got the job done! Even though I hardly have anything to wear anymore, I still have no regrets!
But how was everyone's day? Mine was pretty boring. I've basically done nothing all day. I'm currently sitting at the dinner table waiting for dinner, I'm starving. The timer for the food actually just went off, so I'm gonna go enjoy my mom's homemade quiche :) Much love, Vilda.

1 comment:

  1. It's always a hard work to get rid of those garments you don't use anymore, or you aren't sure about. But I think it's something any girl on this world must do almost once or twice a year. I'm sure it'll worth it, and your closet will thank you! :)

    Thanks for the comment on my blog by the way, seen that you're almost starting with this blog adventure, so following you! Beginnings are difficult :/

    See ya, and good luck!
    Amanda R.
    http://somethingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete