Thursday, August 23, 2012

Today's Outfits








On Vilda: Urban Outfitters Dress, H&M Bracelet, Don Donna Clogs On Helena: Forever 21 Dress, Kimchi Blue Heels, Francesca's Collection Earrings, Rings are heirlooms
   
Hi again lovelies!! So today we were reunited, after a short separation of about two days. We both went to our separate open houses for our school, it was nice to see people again, but a little overwhelming. Vilda is super excited to start school, and I'm, well, not looking forward to it as much. You might not be hearing much from me in the next few days, because I've screwed my summer reading assignment up, and as a result, have to read two books and fifteen  chapters of a textbook for my AP U.S. History class. So, I'll pretty much be hibernating in my room wearing sweatpants and reading for the rest of my holiday. On the bright side, we both looked super cute today!  Well, it's off to bed for me! Goodnight! 
-XO Helena

8 comments:

  1. You have great very bloga, I be jealous. I do not know english. I use from dictionary. As for I fashion interest (concern) invite. I am planner. It can my creation please and we will run into . * * * / PLANNER FASHION * * * http://www.zapalov.blogspot.com BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you do much! We really appreciate it :) we'll make sure to check out your blog as well.

      Delete
  2. lovley dresses girls!!!

    www.georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ladies look so lovely! Gilda, your simple and romantic hairstyle is my inspiration for today! Helena, the back of that dress is lovely!
    Shubana
    CoeurDecors

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you look so cute!

    xoxo milla
    http://blondhairpinkheart.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete