Tuesday, September 25, 2012

School pictures

Hey guys! I just got back from school, a little later than usual because I had to stay for the JV soccer meeting. Tryouts are coming up fairly soon, exciiiiting! I have the usual homework load tonight, which I should probably get started on considering that I don't have as much time as I usually do. But what am I gonna do instead? Procrastinate. Ha, what's new?

I've been doing some research and have been looking on various blogs for ideas on fun blog entries. I have a few of ideas that you will be seeing soon. Do any of you have any suggestions on things you'd be interested in reading? That would really help me out! Anyways, here's my school picture for the 2012-2013 school year. I'm actually kind of happy with how it turned out, what do you think? :)


1 comment: