Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween

Can you believe that Halloween is just two days away? I can hardly believe that it's even October! Regardless, I'm oh so very excited. Helena and I skipped out on the Halloween parties this weekend because we just didn't have it in us, but there's no way we're skipping out on Trick or Treating. We've come to the conclusion that you can never be too old for that. What I'm mostly excited about, even more so than the actual Trick or Treating, is my costume! No, I haven't actually started making it yet but considering the fact that my mom is a seamstress, that shouldn't be too much of a problem. Helena and I are dressing up together, but you won't find out what we're dressing up as till the night of the 31st. You're just gonna have to wait and see! ;)
Kisses, Vilda!

No comments:

Post a Comment