Thursday, October 18, 2012

Today's going to be a good day!

Good morning! :)
I got sent to the uniform closet at school this morning and am currently wearing a skirt that looks like its three sizes too big. Have you ever heard of getting detention because your skirt is more than three inches above the knee? It's ridiculous, I know. That was a rather rough start to my day but on a brighter note, my mom took me to Starbucks this morning. I've been bouncing off the walls all day, it was a much needed caffeine kick. Hopefully I won't crash before it's time for the Ingrid Michaelson concert tonight, which I'll tell you all about later. I also got a chance to put a smile on Jordan's face by getting him his favorite, a pumpkin spice latte.

No matter what, I'm determined to make today a good day. Kisses, Vilda!

1 comment:

  1. Hope your dday was great

    Following you :D

    Check out todays post and make sure to enter my GIVEAWAY

    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/somewhere-over-rainbow.html


    xxx

    ReplyDelete