Sunday, August 26, 2012

My Day Today

Hi Lovelies! 
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. My life has just been crazy. Today I've been driving around town all day long, and I didn't get to take an outfit pic for you guys before the sun went down, which is why you're just getting this old, bad-quality picture of me ;) Anyways, I was driving all around town looking for school supplies, being the procrastinator that I am, I hadn't bought as much as a pencil until today. I didn't get it all, but I got most of the necessities. Pics later? Also, on the plus side, My mom bought me the white low-top Converse that I've been drooling over for months!! There will be a New-In post coming your way in a little bit. Well, I'm off to go read some more of my U.S. History book, that I still haven't finished... sigh.
- Kisses, Helena

No comments:

Post a Comment