Sunday, August 26, 2012

A New Beginning

I'll be getting up bright and early tomorrow morning for my first day of high school. You'd think that I'd be nervous, but for some strange reason I'm not. I think I'm mostly excited, not necessarily because of the fact that I'm starting school but because it gives me a chance to start fresh...with everything. I've decided that this year I'm going to be organized, stop being such a procrastinator, be healthy, and run as often as I can. I feel like I've said that plenty of times before...hehe, oh well. Maybe I'll actually stick to it this time. I should probably get to bed though, goodnight loves :) -Vilda

2 comments:

  1. ahaha that icon is exactly how i feel everyday! It kills me to turn my alarm back like three hours after the holidays :/
    -xo

    http://bleached-mort.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so awful, don't you agree? I thougt I'd get used to it but I just keep wanting to hit the snooze button more and more every day!

      Delete