Thursday, August 30, 2012

Our awful uniform

The uniform at my school is something that I've always kind of looked forward to having, but now I absolutely hate it. We have to wear either black or khaki bottoms and either white or black polo shirts. In the past few years they've been very lenient when it came to the uniform, letting students really push the boundaries and add color to their outfits with cute accessories, but now we can't even wear colored socks! It's awful. They're getting many complaints from parents though, so you'll probably be seeing me wearing cuter outfits in a few months or so.
As you can see, there's not much color involved here...its so boring. I guess I'll have to live with it for now, but knowing me I'll find some way to bend the rules and wear what I want ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment