Thursday, August 30, 2012

Breathing

So, first and foremost, let me apologize for being so absent this past week. Let's just say my first week back to school was far from easy. My life has been a total mess lately, but I feel myself starting to gain control again. I was stressing myself out way too much, and lost sight of my need to just step back and breathe. I've been carrying around alot of big decisions and unfinished plans around on my chest, and school has only added to the burden. This morning though, after I woke up at a quarter to six to finish my book, I just said "to hell with it" and went back to bed. I accepted that maybe I hadn't planned it the best, and procrastinated too much, but at this point, I couldn't do much about it and I would have to just take my zero. The test went well, it wasn't actually that bad. I think realizing that I needed to stop worrying and step back a minute really put a lot into persepctive, and I feel much better. Now, it's almost Friday, and on Monday I'll be traveling back home to Denmark for my father's wedding. The plans are finalized, and I feel relaxed. Now, all I have to remember is to breathe once in a while. Which, is what I'm off to do now! I've got a cup of tea, and my plan is to just lay in bed and finally catch up on Pretty Little Liars. 
kisses, Helena.

No comments:

Post a Comment