Thursday, September 27, 2012

10 things you didn't know about me


1. I'm a mommy's girl. Always have been and always will be!
2. I have very high standards for myself when it comes to academics. I have always been what you could call an "overachiever".
3. I am very healthy. I always try to make healthy choices daily and love to exercise. This, however, does not mean that I won't indulge in something unhealthy from time to time. In fact, I have quite the sweet tooth.
4. I live for cold weather. I love the clothes, food, colors, and basically everything related to the fall and winter months. Maybe that's just the Scandinavian part of me shining through. ;)
5. I love baking and cooking. Thanks to my mom, I'm now very experienced in the kitchen and can actually cook a variety of meals and bake plenty of delicious treats.
6. I am extremely indecisive and anyone that knows me well enough would agree. Not as much with big life decisions, even though I have no clue what I'm gonna do when I'm older, but with little things like choosing what to eat or what to wear.
7. I have an obsession with sweet potatoes. Sweet potato fries, sweet potato pancakes, my dads sweet potato casserole...mmm! I love it all. In fact, we had sweet potato soup for dinner tonight!
8. I have an extra bone in each foot. Weird, I know.
9. I can never keep my finger nails painted for periods longer than a few days. I eventually just start to pick at them and end up peeling off all of the nail polish. Its sad because I absolutely love painted nails!
10. Tsunamis, and any natural disasters for that matter, scare me to death. It makes me shiver even thinking about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment