Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Inspirations and Update







 Hey Again! I'm not at all in the mood to wear cute clothes at the moment, so for now, you'll have to do with some rather dull inspiration pictures. They're all form my tumblr, which I can be seriously addicted to sometimes. Heres a little update from my personal life for you guys. 
1. I got a spot in the ensemble of the school musical. Which is cool, and I like doing shows, but my life just got a whole lot more hectic, and my schedule just got a whole lot tighter. Oh well.
2. If you haven't already heard/seen, I'M GOING TO PARIS!
3. I reallllyy need to catch up on sleep this weekend. ha! too bad I chose an AP class. 
4. I'm really excited, because this weekend I have actual plans! Yay!
5. What kind of things would you guys like to see from us here on the blog?? We're always open to new ideas! 

Kisses, Helena.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures!! And congrats on the part in the school play :) Good luck!
    I just followed and would love it if you'd check out my blog and possibly follow back if you like it?

    ~CC
    www.thattallgirl2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Love you blog, you have a new follower!
    Kisses, Helena

    ReplyDelete