Sunday, September 30, 2012

Chill

I don't think worse quality pictures exist, but here are a couple of photobooth pics for you guys, from my chill Sunday at home. I've just been around the house all day, video-chatting with my wonderful class from camp, and doing homework, which is exactly what I'm about to go do, except I got a little sidetracked with the computer... oops. Well, I'm dreading tomorrow; my weekends are becoming more and more sacred to me this year. How was everyone's weekend??? I hope they were great! 
Kisses, Helena.

5 comments:

  1. Hold on now, were you videochatting with Symbols and Structure?! And I wasn't invited?! Then again, I don't have Skype.... BUT I CAN CHANGE. (btw if you didn't know this is Sarah)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah!! Yes, I was!!! We were on tinychat, and the group was on Facebook, so You didn't get the invite!!! Oh no! We just all assume everyone is on Facebook, but you didn't miss out too much, because only three of us were there. Next time, I'll make sure you know! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay! See, this is why I need FaceBook, so I can talk to you guys! Thanks for letting me know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. You are so sweet simona!! I love you blog!
      XOXO Helena

      Delete