Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Beauty Department

 Usually, If I ever decide to change my makeup or hair up, and stray from my everyday routine, the idea comes from this website. It's chock full of inspiration, easy-to-follow tutorials, and is co-owned by one of my favorite fashion and beauty inspirations, Lauren Conrad. Of course, I'm obsessed with the style of the stuff they do, but I also LOVE the way their photos are set up. The picture tutorials accompanied witht he text make it so easy to do the hairstyles, nails and makeup they show. I just wanted to share them with you guys, because they are one of the most helpful things in the world when I run out of ideas, or am having a bad hair day. They're also really great for cute, fun, and not to mention really handy tricks for beauty. You can find the website here.
Kisses, Helena. 

No comments:

Post a Comment