Sunday, September 30, 2012

In a perfect world...

These would be mine. 
I'd have a magical tree house. 
I'd be just a few inches taller. 
I'd be going to Paris with Helena. 
I'd wake up in this bed every morning. 
There would be no such thing as homelessness, poverty, and starvation. 
I'd be in Sweden right now. 
It'd be cold enough to wear big chunky scarves. 
I'd be the owner of all of these wonderful items. 
I'd never grow up. 
We all have different wants and cravings that we associate with a perfect world. Here are a few things that would make this world just a little bit better for me. Kisses, Vilda :)

3 comments:

  1. 0o0o0 i adore those shoes in the first image!!!! Hugs from California! xx,
    The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they fabulous? I want them so bad!
      Kisses, Vilda :)

      Delete
  2. Ohmygosh, this is my life! <3

    ReplyDelete