Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My apologies!

Hello darlings! How is everyone? First of all, I wanted to apologize for not posting yet this week. I've been meaning to, but I've just been so busy! Now that I got the first few days out of the way I think I've gotten the hang of better time management, which means you'll be hearing from me more often! Anyways, I really love my new school! It's a great environment and I really think I'll enjoy most of my four years there. I better get back to my homework, but here are some picture of some new items I just invested in! Much love, Vilda :)
Cropped black pants from Urban Outfitters
Lunch bag from Papaya
Shirt from Urban Outfitters
EOS chapstick and Boi-ing concealer from Benefit. This concealer seriously works wonders and only costs $20. I would definitely suggest getting this!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it's absolutely impossible to post, I know. I'm glad you liked your new school, and that you're enjoying your classes! :) Good luck with it!

    Great goodies pics. See ya!
    Amanda R.
    http://somethingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete