Thursday, August 30, 2012

New In!









Hi Again! I wanted to share with you you a couple of things I've added to my wardrobe in the past days. My mom and I finally bought my Converse, that I've been drooling over for a while! I'm super happy! The shirt was a wonderful gift from our even more wonderful friend Jordan, he saw it in a boutique downtown and thought of me. I'm so happy about it! I wish you could see it in pictures, but it actually has sleeves with a shoulder cutout, that you can tuck in if you'd like. I'm hoping I can get away with wearing it to school. I found all of the wonderful jewelry after raiding my mother's jewelery box. The rings are both heirlooms from my great grandmother, and the daisy bracelet is actually mine, from when I was an infant. I'm planning on getting some chain and breaking out my old jewelery making skills to add some length to it, so I can actually wear it. There you go! 
-Helena XO

No comments:

Post a Comment