Thursday, August 30, 2012

Good morning!

Good morning sweeties :) I managed to get a good seven hours of sleep last night. I haven't gotten nearly enough sleep in the past few days now that I have to get up so early. Here are a few quick pictures that I took for you guys of my outfit today. It's not too exciting since I have to wear a uniform for my school, which I'll explain more about when I get home. I hope everyone has a lovely day! -Vilda
Polo from Aeropostale (EW), skirt from Forever 21, shoes from Minnetonka, the necklace is from a local boutique

1 comment:

  1. Great outfit!! :) Uniform is nice sometimes... The good thing is that you don't have to think too much about what you're going to wear to school on the morning...
    I loved the booties on your outfit, look very comfy :)
    Looking to read more from you!
    See ya!

    Amanda R.
    http://somethingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete